This is me

This is me
Aren't I handsome?

Monday 15 November 2010

My first birthday

Well, now I am a fully grown 1-year old I felt that I had enough suitable vocabulary and wealth of experience to share with you as I embark on the adventure of a lifetime! Am I entering Crufts I hear you cry? Am I in training to be the next 'One woman and her dog' act on Britain's got talent? No, it is far more exciting than that - I am about to move to the Middle East to live.
I am not sure how long this adventure will last, I am not sure what my house will be like, I am not even sure how long I will be there, but I do know that I will be living with James and Elly so it shouldn't be too bad!
I am not entirely sure where Abu Dhabi is and it sounds a bit peculiar to be honest. I've heard that it is pretty hot, so I am a little concerned that I won't like it. They'll really need to cut my hair before I go as I am a little bit shaggy at the moment. Really, you'd have thought that they'd have got my hair cut for my birthday!
So, we've left Edinburgh. I was sad to leave, I did really like living in Cowan Road, especially the new house. I miss my friends at Harrison Park because we used to run around together loads. However, I have had a lovely time in Drummore. I enjoy the garden; helping with the digging and running on the beach. I have loved spending time with Granny and Poppa; I get a lot of love from both of them and seem to make them smile quite a lot.
So, the furniture is sitting in a container in Kent apparently and won't arrive until December 21st, this is a major bummer for me because the sooner the furniture arrives and James and Elly get settled into a house, the sooner my journey can begin.
Where will I be in the meantime? I hear you ask. Yes, I am doing a bit of a UK tour; spreading my Puppy love. Right now I'm still hangin' in Drummore with Poppa and Granny while Elly spends some time with Cameron and Alastair in Beeston, then I'll join them at the end of the week (staying in a few hotels on the way I think!). Next Sunday Elly is going to take me to my next favourite place...Felpham. I really love it there by the sea which is good because that's where I'll stay until I have to go on the plane to join Elly and James.

4 comments:

  1. Gosh Archie, what an eloquent cocker you are! If you are talking now does that mean that Elly is barking? ;) Can't wait to hear how you get on. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well...I have lived with an English teacher for most of my life! I will keep you up to date with all of my adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the blog = that sure is one fine dog you have there Elly ! xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome blog!!!! Go Archie ha ha lol.xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete